A Future-Proof Mobile Payment System
When MTS, one of the world’s largest telecoms, decided to build its own mobile system, they didn’t just want a run-of-the-mill mobile payment platform. They were looking for something cutting-edge that would keep pace with the mobile trend forecasts of the coming years.
Volo delivered a solution that was not only technically superior technically but also user experience-wise, all the while complying with all CBA regulations. The mobile payment system even included features that mobile trend forecasters
had anticipated with only be market-ready in 2-3 years’ time.
Some of the system features included
- A sophisticated backend architecture in compliance with the Central Bank of Armenia’s regulatory requirements
- A wide geographic accessibility of its service
- Stimulating merchant payments via e-wallet (standard online payments and mobile app to app payments)
- Merchant and client mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Platform Administration: sitemap and system configuration
- Web services (WCF and RESTful)
- Websites (for MobiDram administration and for the public users)
- Desktop WPF application for MobiDram administration
- Windows Services for notifications, automatic calculations, and account management
MTS decided to extend its partnership with Volo to continue to innovate by continuously adding more breakthrough features.
They are quick to respond, proactive about solving problems, and they’re committed to our product.
Partnerships & Certificates
Ready to discuss your next tech project?